Sales Integrations

barberja
Mitglied

Zoom Conference call details in Meeting

lösung

I use the hubspot meeting tool to allow people to directly book meetings to my calendar.

I would like to have it where once the meeting is booked a zoom conference call is created and all the details are added to the calendar invite. Does anyone know how to do this?

Can Zapier do it?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Q: Zoom Conference call details in Meetings?

Short A: Sure.  Just add the details directly to your HubSpot meeting link (step 2). (see image)

hubspot-meetings-zoom-integration.png

Longer A

This solution presumes you want to use your Zoom PMI (personal meeting identifier) for all meetings booked through HubSpot. There are other more involved methods, but this one works well and adds all meeting details directly to each contact record (and any integrated calendar).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten
Lenotmve
Mitglied

lösung

I'm sure that this can be done pretty easily. I've seen many people linking up their Gmail calendar with other applications and when they are scheduling an appointment, a video call or anything similar, a notification pops up and it's great. I didn't even know about this thing before this pandemic. I was using https://brightvisionevents.co.uk/conferences/ for calls that were overseas for my business, but that was pretty much it. Two years ago, I had to switch everything to the online domain and it wasn't a pleasure at all, but I've managed to succeed and I'm happy about that!

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Q: Zoom Conference call details in Meetings?

Short A: Sure.  Just add the details directly to your HubSpot meeting link (step 2). (see image)

hubspot-meetings-zoom-integration.png

Longer A

This solution presumes you want to use your Zoom PMI (personal meeting identifier) for all meetings booked through HubSpot. There are other more involved methods, but this one works well and adds all meeting details directly to each contact record (and any integrated calendar).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
ndwilliams3
Autorität

lösung

@MFrankJohnson,

There's a downside to this. If you have back to back meetings and the first meeting goes over or your second meeting attendee decides to join early, you may have both on the same call.

MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Totally agree @ndwilliams3  .... have actually had this happen in the 'ole days' before increased Zoom security and waiting rooms. Now stragglers, early attendees, and random people can't even enter our meetings unless/until the (co-)host grants entry.

Now if I can only remember where those Zoom settings are. haha 🙂 (head shaking)

UPDATE: Found the following banner notice posted in Zoom today ... essentially, Waiting Rooms will auto activate for all meetings that do not have a Passcode assigned by 19-July. Nice.

Important Notice

Starting July 19th, 2020, all meetings must have either a Waiting Room or Passcode enabled. Click here for more information.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
ndwilliams3
Autorität

lösung

@MFrankJohnson, thanks for the update and that is helpful to know. We use Ringcentral meetings which is a white labled version of Zoom. I'm not sure if it has that feature. I looked, but could find a setting.  If you do remember where that setting is, would you mind posting the info for those using Zoom. 

Hopefully the new video conferencing SDK for Hubspot works with the scheduling app as well and solves this issue.

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/extensions/video-conferencing

0 Upvotes
drewspi
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

How would you add GoToMeeting Details if you didn't use the PMI?

tims
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @MFJLabs,

For my use case I'd like to set up a team meeting link which utilises the round robin to assign the meeting to a sales agent and have the appropriate sales agent's zoom meeting link added to the calendar invite.

Any ideas how this could be achieved?

Thanks in advance