Sales Integrations

BGervan
Participant

Zendesk Integration

SOLVE

My company uses Zendesk on our support team and we are considering integrating it to the HubSpot CRM. 

I am mostly curious to know if there are any major drawbacks that I am not aware of prior to us moving forward as it seems like a no-brainer at the moment. 

What has been others positive experience with the integration? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Zendesk Integration

SOLVE

Hi @BGervan, though I can't speak from experience on this, not being a regular user of the integration myself, perhaps I can speak to some of the concerns you might have. Indeed, I haven't heard of any specific issues or drawbacks on the HubSpot/Zendesk integration in my time here at HubSpot, but if you have any specific worries, I'd be happy to look into them further.

Ultimately, I think that the best way to find out if the integration suits your business' workflow is to try it out for size; the only requirements are a HubSpot Basic, Pro, or Enterprise subscription, as well as a paid Zendesk subscription. Test it out whenever you get the chance, and let us know what you think, in case someone else comes here looking for feedback!

All the best,

May

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Zendesk Integration

SOLVE

Hey @BGervan, I wanted to reach out to let you know that leaders from HubSpot's Support and Sevice teams are asking questions live today specificlly about building successfull customer success strategies, programs and teams. You and your support team can join the conversation here: Ask Us Anything! HubSpot Customer Success Leaders Answer Your Service Hub Questions

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Zendesk Integration

SOLVE

Hi @BGervan, though I can't speak from experience on this, not being a regular user of the integration myself, perhaps I can speak to some of the concerns you might have. Indeed, I haven't heard of any specific issues or drawbacks on the HubSpot/Zendesk integration in my time here at HubSpot, but if you have any specific worries, I'd be happy to look into them further.

Ultimately, I think that the best way to find out if the integration suits your business' workflow is to try it out for size; the only requirements are a HubSpot Basic, Pro, or Enterprise subscription, as well as a paid Zendesk subscription. Test it out whenever you get the chance, and let us know what you think, in case someone else comes here looking for feedback!

All the best,

May

0 Upvotes
saa_123

Zendesk Integration

SOLVE

Hello 

I wanted to reply to this because my company is focusing on something similar. We thought we had the integration completed between Zendesk and Hubspot. It was working for a bit, but now it no longer functions. We are trying to accomplish a few things:

1. Have users from Zendesk (specifically zendesk chat) created in Hubspot 

2. Have transcripts from Zendesk Chat show up on the user in Hubspot. 

As I mentioned the integration was working for a bit and there is a lot of information that we found useful, however, nothing really seems to be working now. We contacted Zendesk and they told us to contact Hubspot. We contacted Hubspot and they told us to contact Zendesk. 

What is your suggestion here ? 

0 Upvotes
MelissaBergsing
Participant

Zendesk Integration

SOLVE

I ran into this issue just today. Zendesk was not appering as a filtering option. I went under Intergrations in the menu, verified that Zendesk still appeared and when I went back to my contact, it was magically working again.

Sorry this is not an actual fix but it is how I got it to work again. Also note, this has to be done for each user.

0 Upvotes