Zapier updating multiselect fields

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am on a Hubspot free account, and I'm trying to use Zapier to update some multiselect fields once a Hubspot form is submitted. Is there anyway Zapier can update the multiselect fields in an additive fashion rather than replacing the existing data? 

e.g. say I have a custom multiselect field where the choices are Product A, B, C. The contact could have multiple products. I have a Hubspot form related to Product C, and when that form is submitted, I'd like Zapier to update the field to select Product C. Right now, if an existing contact has data (e.g. Product B is already selected), Zapier overrides the existing data and just leaves it with Product C. 

Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner | Certified Trainer
I am not sure if that would be possible. You could try creating lists for "Product has ever been A", "Product has ever been B" and "Product has ever been C". Then the Form field for product would show you the latest product interest BUT you can see the history using lists. Not sure if that helps?
New Contributor

Thank you, Nicole. I hadn't tried anything with Lists yet so I'll explore that!  (didn't have access to it before). I realized Zapier can send form data to Google Sheets, so I have decided to do that as my workaround for now. (I use Hull, and its Sheets add-on allows me to send data from Sheets to Hubspot multiselect fields.) 

Best,

Grace

0 Upvotes