Xero

Highlighted

Is it possible to integrate Xero into Hubspot? I see that Insightly offers this capability. Would be great as you could view account perormance, current invoices etc in your contact profile.

7 Replies 7
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Peterw At this time there is not a direct integtation bewteen Xero and HubSpot. You can however use third party integrators such as Zapier or Automate.io  for limited integration between the two platforms. 

This integration has been requested before though. Can you  head over to this Ideas Forum post and and your comments? 

Thank you, 

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ed,

I co-inhabit with 30+ other businesses on an accelerator programme and there's 8 businesses sat around me that use both tools.

We can't pull sales reports, deals, dashboards or pipeline data to up manage the expectations of a Board of Directors or VC funds and then pull the financial data from Xero have them show completely different data. It shows different figures due to reconcilation, payment dates etc and they both have different forecast amounts. on top of this we're duplicating data in 2 systems.

We're on a reduced price package with Hubspot for the next 10 months but none of us are able to make it centric to our information architecture so there's no way I'd pay the full amount for hubspot and we'll look for a CRM system that can talk to Xero

Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @JOHL An integration with Xero is not currently available, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible in the future. Our team is constantly on the lookout for intergration partners and tries thier best to build with common vendors and platforms that our customers use regularly. For now, can you reach into the thread linked above and add your comments there? Any further context will help our team to prioritize which platforms to develop for. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen    

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @edjusten any idea when a proper integration with XERO will be available? We want to be able to trigger invoices as soon as a deal is closed won.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @ODICCI_Jacques  Please refer to the Ideas forum link above for further status. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

We have built an integration between HubSpot and Xero and have a number of customers on it now.  You can find out more information about it and a video that shows the funcitonality here.  If you need additional functionality, just let us know and we'll build it in. 

Cheers,

Samantha

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Check out www.quarterone.com - I beleive this resolves the issue.

0 Upvotes