Sales Integrations

LLuik
Participante

Workflows and GoogleSheets Integration

resolver

Hello HubSpot Community! 

I recently set up the google sheets integration and am running into a limitation that I am hoping someone has a workaround for.  I have a workflow pushing conversation date stamps to a google sheet but would also like to have the associated contacts info in there as well. I understand they are 2 different objects but they are connected somehow so hoping I can leverage this connection. So something like the below screenshot. 

LLuik_0-1679071724948.png

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
SNigam
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hello @LLuik ,

It is possible to link the conversation date stamps and associated contact information in a Google Sheet using a unique identifier such as the contact email address or ID.

One solution would be to create two separate sheets in your Google Sheet document - one for conversation date stamps and one for contact information. In each sheet, create a column with a unique identifier (e.g. email address or contact ID) that will be used to link the two sheets.

Then, use a formula like VLOOKUP or QUERY to bring in the associated contact information from the contacts sheet into the conversation date stamps sheet based on the unique identifier.

For example, if the unique identifier is the email address, you could use a formula like the following in the conversation date stamps sheet:

=VLOOKUP(A2,Contacts!A:B,2,FALSE)

This formula would look up the email address in cell A2 of the conversation date stamps sheet in the Contacts sheet, and return the corresponding contact information in the second column (B).

Alternatively, you could use the QUERY formula to pull in all the contact information for a particular email address:

=QUERY(Contacts!A:B,"select * where A = '"&A2&"'",0)

This formula would search the Contacts sheet for the email address in cell A2 of the conversation date stamps sheet, and return all the associated contact information in columns A and B.

By linking the two sheets in this way, you can easily view the conversation date stamps and associated contact information together in a single Google Sheet.

I hope this will help you.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
SNigam
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hello @LLuik ,

It is possible to link the conversation date stamps and associated contact information in a Google Sheet using a unique identifier such as the contact email address or ID.

One solution would be to create two separate sheets in your Google Sheet document - one for conversation date stamps and one for contact information. In each sheet, create a column with a unique identifier (e.g. email address or contact ID) that will be used to link the two sheets.

Then, use a formula like VLOOKUP or QUERY to bring in the associated contact information from the contacts sheet into the conversation date stamps sheet based on the unique identifier.

For example, if the unique identifier is the email address, you could use a formula like the following in the conversation date stamps sheet:

=VLOOKUP(A2,Contacts!A:B,2,FALSE)

This formula would look up the email address in cell A2 of the conversation date stamps sheet in the Contacts sheet, and return the corresponding contact information in the second column (B).

Alternatively, you could use the QUERY formula to pull in all the contact information for a particular email address:

=QUERY(Contacts!A:B,"select * where A = '"&A2&"'",0)

This formula would search the Contacts sheet for the email address in cell A2 of the conversation date stamps sheet, and return all the associated contact information in columns A and B.

By linking the two sheets in this way, you can easily view the conversation date stamps and associated contact information together in a single Google Sheet.

I hope this will help you.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam