Sales Integrations

STastan
Contributor

Workflow in Salesforce HubSpot iframe

SOLVE
I'm looking for guidance on our Salesforce integration. It's already up and running successfully. However, I need to learn more about the workflow trigger that is available through the iframe of this integration. 

I've built the workflow in HubSpot. I have the iframe syncing in Salesforce. I want to enroll 1 contact from this account into this workflow - but once I select the workflow, and the ENROLL button become available, there's no step in between to select WHICH contact I want to enroll.

I'm trying to understand if the iframe's logic is advanced enough to allow me to do that, to pick just ONE contact - or am I forced to enroll ALL contacts associated to that account, or none?

My concern is this - we hold several contacts in each Salesforce record, there's no system to how many (some have 1, others may have 5). But the workflow trigger in the HubSpot Intelligence iframe does not give me the option of selecting WHO to manually enroll into a workflow? Will that workflow just enroll ALL of the contacts associated to the Salesforce account? and if so, what is a workaround to avoid that??

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Sam
a Demand Generation Manager in Healthcare
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
LaurenRyan
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @STastan! Can you open up the Visualforce component on the contact you'd like to enroll in the workflow? Then you can choose the exact contact you'd like to Enroll. If you're not seeing this - make sure the Visualforce component has been added to your page layout & then make sure the "Allow contacts to be enrolled from Salesforce" setting is set to Yes on the HubSpot workflow.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
LaurenRyan
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @STastan! Can you open up the Visualforce component on the contact you'd like to enroll in the workflow? Then you can choose the exact contact you'd like to Enroll. If you're not seeing this - make sure the Visualforce component has been added to your page layout & then make sure the "Allow contacts to be enrolled from Salesforce" setting is set to Yes on the HubSpot workflow.

STastan
Contributor

SOLVE

@LaurenRyan yes this worked! We realized that we had placed the Visualforce iframe on the Opportunity view, thinking that's where we intially wanted it. However, once we moved it to the individual Contact view, now the iframe has a 1:1 relationship with that one contact. It's working perfectly now, as intended. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @STastan 

Thank you for reaching out.

I can see in this knowledge base article that you should be able to enroll contacts in workflows via this iframe. 

However I'm not sure of the actual process - I want to tag some of our experts on this - @MandyDROS @LaurenRyan @Aakar @Josh do you have some advice for @STastan on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !