Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Wordpress Not Connecting to HubSpot Contact Form Builder

Occasional Contributor

We have been seeking answers to this for a few weeks now.  When we install the Contact Form Builder for WordPress – Conversion Tools by HubSpot we get the following message "HubSpot plugin isn’t connected right now. To use HubSpot tools on your WordPress site, connect the plugin now."

Clicking on the link simply just refreshed that page and shows the same message.

We have the latest version of wordpress, the footer.php and have spent many hours with the Hubspot support team.  Has anyone found a way to overcome this issue?

6 Replies 6
Community Manager

Hi @fderheide,

If you are working with the Support team, that will be the most direct way to resolve this issue specific to your portal. It looks like the Support Rep you are working with is still responding to you, so I would recommend continuing to troubleshoot through that channel. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue. How to fix it?

In my another wp site it works perfectly! But i install few years ago.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Still trying to get resolution from Hubspot support.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

No resolution with the plugin.  You will have to add your tracking code to the footer.php file above the /body tag.  I is supposed to do the same thing as the plugin.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi. I add the footer tracking code and already see the vizualizations starting, BUT in WP, the message remains the same.....connect to your account or create a new........ AND the pop up isnt showing in ALL pages of my WP........in ELEMENTOR ones didnt. Only in native wp pages.......so strange

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

My understanding is that you can now delete the plugin from wordpress (because you added the footer tracking code manually).  As for the tracking code not showing on some pages, that is beyond my knowledge. I would assume it would show on all wordpress pages since it is in the footer.

0 Upvotes