Wordpress Gravity Forms - Partial Fill Outs - Sales Reps

Highlighted
RS1
New Contributor

Thank you for taking a moment to read my post. Please excuse me if you feel it is in the wrong section but I believe this should be right.

I have WordPress using Gravity Forms and have a few questions. I need to know if HubSpot can do a few things. The website has a form that is filled out by retail customers who supply a sales rep code to the form to inform the company which sales rep this sale should be attributed to.

1. When the customers fill out the form and pay - they should populate the contacts section of Hubspot under the heading customer.

2. If they fill out the form but do anything less than completing the transaction they should populate a contact subsection heading as potential customer. Can HubSpot record a partial form without the user submitting the form?

3. The sales rep codes entered on the form should link to the CRM and populate the sales records for that particular independent sales rep. Then the sales made on the site should be recorded into HubSpot and attributed to the correct independent sales rep.

4. The CRM then should auto-generate an email/text to a new customer that confirms the sale. It should also auto-generate an email/text to potential customers who decide to not complete the transaction and then invite them to complete the transaction with a link in the email/text.

Are these things possible in HubSpot? Please let me know if you need any clarification and I appreciate any help!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Anonymous

1. When the customers fill out the form and pay - they should populate the contacts section of Hubspot under the heading customer.

> Yes this is correct, if you are using a HubSpot form or Collected Forms on a thirdparty form

2. If they fill out the form but do anything less than completing the transaction they should populate a contact subsection heading as potential customer. Can HubSpot record a partial form without the user submitting the form?

> No. HubSpot requires a submission. 

3. The sales rep codes entered on the form should link to the CRM and populate the sales records for that particular independent sales rep. Then the sales made on the site should be recorded into HubSpot and attributed to the correct independent sales rep.

> This is possible IF you have a paid Sales Pro package and can use Workflow automation.

4. The CRM then should auto-generate an email/text to a new customer that confirms the sale. It should also auto-generate an email/text to potential customers who decide to not complete the transaction and then invite them to complete the transaction with a link in the email/text.

> This is possible with the HubSpot Marketing package. 

Find out more here: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/marketing

0 Upvotes
RS1
New Contributor

Thank you for your answer. Can you elaborate a little more on your answer to #3? I have a HubSpot developer account that has access to Sales Workflows. Can you explain a little more how this might work?

I have the form already made on HubSpot and have tested it to work with my website. HubSpot has retrieved the form and made a "Contact" from it. What would I be "Enrolling" the contact to do on the "Workflow" to get sales revenue counted for them when a customer enters in their sales rep code on the form?

Thanks for any additional help! Please let me know if you need more explaining.

0 Upvotes