Sales Integrations

JeremiahLandi
メンバー

WordPress 6.1.1 and HubSpot Plugin Version 10.0.16 White Screen When Connecting

解決

Hello Support,

I am current using the following browsers to access my WordPress site:

Microsoft Edge Version 109.0.1518.61

- Chrome Version 109.0.5414.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)

When I install the plugin (HubSpot All-In-One Marketing - Forms, Popups, Live Chat Version Version 10.0.16) I get the notification that I must connect it in order for it to be used; which makes sense. When I click on the Hubspot tab to try to connect it in any browser I get a blank white screen.

What are your recommended next steps to resolve this issue?

Best,

Jeremiah

e1: I have cleared my cache and used incognito.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
JeremiahLandi
解決策
メンバー

解決

Seems like an issue with AdBlock Plus. Found a similar issue here and disabling the desktop AdBlock Plus solved the issue.

Blank pages in HubSpot plugin in WordPress admin

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
Syeda_Fatima
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hey @JeremiahLandi, the blank screen can happen because of many reasons, please see below and follow the same to resolve this error:

1. Check to make sure you are running the latest version of the plugin and the latest version of WordPress.
2. Check your browser's console for any errors or warnings that might be causing the issue.
3. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
4. Check to make sure that your hosting provider has the correct permissions set for your WordPress installation.
5. Try using a different browser to see if the issue persists.

Hope the cookies issue might be there, and if facing any difficulty because of the version then do consult with your tech rep, they can just resolve it. Rest, I am hoping that flushing the browser cache will resolve this issue.

Hope this helps, All the best! 

0 いいね!
JeremiahLandi
解決策
メンバー

解決

Seems like an issue with AdBlock Plus. Found a similar issue here and disabling the desktop AdBlock Plus solved the issue.

Blank pages in HubSpot plugin in WordPress admin

JeremiahLandi
メンバー

解決

Syeda,

A lot of this information was provided above. I did use incognito and two seperate browsers. Can you read the post above and provide a less "copy paste" answer for troubleshooting?

Also, what is the common fix for this? Is it usually browser, because if it isn;t then the triage steps you are suggesting might not make sense.

Best,

Jeremiah

0 いいね!