Sales Integrations

L_P
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Whatsapp / SMS text integration

What is the best way of achieving whatsapp/sms integration?

Situation: a sales Rep sends one contact one personalised message - would want some button or option within SMS/whatsapp to

1. save the chat to hubspot account,
  2. create hubspot contact if don't exist, 
  3. create follow up task

I am not interested in automatic notifications triggered by workflows, I am looking for assistant tools within existing messaging apps if possible.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
6 Antworten
AnnaEmelyanova
Mitglied

Hey  @L_P 

Check out Wazzup - chat notification system there allows to skip task creation https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/20486675/marketplace/apps/productivity/connector/wazzup-216293

0 Upvotes
Rafa_CM
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

Hi @L_P . There's an integration called WhatHub that does exactly what you are looking for.

You can check it out here: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/live-chat/whathub

Such a shame Hubspot doesn't have a native integration with WhatsApp.

natsumimori
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Thank you for sharing @Rafa_CM !

I've come across with this idea post "WhatsApp Integration". It seems like the Product team is not currently looking to develop this feature, however, if any of you were interested in this feature please give the linked post an upvote and leave your use-cases with as much detail as possible!

0 Upvotes
L_P
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Thanks @natsumimori . What about the SMS integration part of the question, leaving whatsapp aside?

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hey @L_P , I didn't find an idea post around SMS integration. However, some users shared their SMS integration experiences in here- Text messaging SMS converasations that might help you.

natsumimori
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @L_P ,

Thank you for your post!

I did some research and found these SMS integrations available right now: Sakari SMS, SMS by SMSGlobal, SMS by MessageMedia

From the linked descriptions, I am not sure if these integrations allow you to create any of the records from the SMS though. @DAnaGuiloff and @Tnichs , do you know have experience with these apps?