Sales Integrations

DSchwalb

WhatsApp Integration

Hi,

We are testing the new WhatsApp Integration and are wondering whether it will be possible to use other objects (like deals and custom objects) when personalizing the templates.

Our use case is that we want to trigger a whatsapp message including product information present in an inquiry. A workaround is to copy this info to a contact property but is not ideal because the same contact can make multiple inquiries for different products.

I hope you can help me out!

Best, 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
harsh2vyas
Contributor

WhatsApp Integration

Hey @DSchwalb,

I have a suggestion that can help you import product details in bulk and easily share product details with customers, including images, through simple clicks.
If you would like more information, please reach out to me, and I'll be happy to assist you.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

WhatsApp Integration

Hi @DSchwalb,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Only contact and company personalization tokens are supported in WhatsApp template messages. Deal, ticket, and custom object tokens cannot currently be used in WhatsApp templates. This is documented in this knowledge base article

I would highly recommend you to please post this product suggestion at our ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes