Sales Integrations

BradDRS
Mitglied

What integration would you recommend for bulk Email SMS & Ringless Voicemail campaigns w/ no limits?

I found a few like Mailshake, Drop Cowboy, etc. but it would be nice to keep it in one platform that automatically updates HubSpot. Ab Testing, Analytics, etc would also be a huge plus.

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
JDundas
Mitglied

What integration would you recommend for bulk Email SMS & Ringless Voicemail campaigns w/ no limits?

Howdy, @BradDRS!

Jeff with Aloware here! We are a contact center solution that integrates tightly with HubSpot, and we have a bulk SMS/Broadcast functionality that I think would work great for your use case. Have time for a quick demo of the software? Feel free to book a time on my calendar here: https://meetings.hubspot.com/jeff-dundas

Regards,
Jeff

Hannah-A
Mitglied

Hey @BradDRS ,

I think you are referring to a contact center software that supports multi-channel marketing. I'd recommend our product- Aloware. It's an all-in-one omnichannel that automatically syncs your contact data on both platforms. It's completely free to try it out.

Hannah

0 Upvotes
HridaySarma
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

Mailshake works well, you can also try Send Grid which can also be connected with Twilio to provide a seamless email and voice mail service