Sales Integrations

kevinwm0

What are the best app options for Scheduled, Automatic export with HubSpot?

I've tried Import2 and it has the ability to automate export of contacts, but I'm looking for other options. We could also export to a Google Doc.

Does anyone have an app for this that they love?

4 Replies 4
DAnaGuiloff
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Hi @kevinwm0 ,

Looks like there was a marketplace recommendation given that does a "total export" but I second @BrianCarter 's question on what are you looking to do with the export. I think that would help guide some recommendations we could give you to get to your end goal.

I have used various methods of data extraction ultimately because each "job" has different requirements. Where migrating to another portal (or off HS completely) requires one type of solution, doing an export and data cleanse may require a totally different one, depending on the size and quality of the existing data and so many other factors.

I'll assume you're looking to do some kind of data cleanse, which is why you want your data pulled out of HS. I have found that some businesses can do very well with a Google Sheet (not Doc) approach to start when their CRM is not very structured, since it is able to have real-time collaboration. But setup of the CRM (that is the source of truth) and goals for the effort are critical to define and have buy-in to stay on track and realize your vision. Back and forths with "versioned" Excel spreadsheets tend to muddy the process a bit.

If your CRM is already pretty structured, I would highly recommend making use of lists/views to do your cleaning IN HubSpot rather than pulling it out and putting it back in.

Here is HS's own knowledge base article on Exporting your content and data that would be a good place to start if you are just looking to export.

Happy HubSpotting!

BrianCarter
Contributor

Hey Kevin - what are you seeking to use the export for?

johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

@kevinwm0 @sharonlicari  There is a brand new app in the HubSpot App Marketplace that will do what you want. Even better, it’s free to use until September 15, 2020. The app is called Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot. Go to the App Marketplace and authorize the integration. You’ll be directed set up an account on Datawarehouse.io. Follow the simple instructions and you will receive a download link by email. Your HubSpot data will be exported into an Excel spreadsheet. You will get Contact properties and essentially all the other properties in your CRM. The file is large so it will take some time to process. If you have any problems or questions just DM me.

John

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @kevinwm0 

This is a great way to start a conversation in our community. I'll invite a few experts to share their thoughts around this :cathappy:

Hey @BrianCarter @DAnaGuiloff @mikedupuy any recommendations you would like to share with @kevinwm0?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !