Sales Integrations

KDoyle1
Participant

View Recorded Meetings from the associated Contact or Company record

Hi there,

We are using the Zoom integration with Hubspot and have our meetings auto recorded which is great, however there seems to be a BIG issue in that you cannot access the recorded Meeting from the associated Contact or Company record.

Currently, it appears that you can only review a recorded Meeting by going to the Calls tab (Contacts>Calls) as this is the only place where you can get a clickable URL.

Is this what other people are experiencing or am I missing something? All I want is for the URL available in the Calls page to also be available when viewing the Meeting at the Contact/Company level.

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 4.34.27 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-21 at 4.35.06 PM.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @KDoyle1, Happy Monday, thank you for posting in our Community!

I want to share this knowledge base here with more information about how to Review call recordings and transcripts.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

KDoyle1
Participant

Hi Pam, appreciate the attempt but that knowlege base just confirms what I was saying. That KB says:

"

Review recordings

You can access the recording and add any notes or comments.  

• In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Calls."
0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KDoyle1,

Thank you for your feedback! 

I understand that you are looking for clarification regarding HubSpot's integration with Zoom.

As shared in our knowledgebase article here, if cloud recording is enabled in your Zoom account, recordings will appear on the associated record's timeline automatically.  By default, HubSpot AI will automatically associate recordings to the primary company associated with the call’s participants. 

You'll want to ensure that the following settings are enabled in your HubSpot account and Zoom account:

• Make sure that call recording is turned on in your HubSpot settings.
  • If you're a Sales Hub or Service Hub Professional or Enterprise user, make sure that CI is also turned on in your HubSpot settings so your recordings will be transcribed (this only applies for transcription)
  • Make sure cloud recording is turned on in Zoom
  • Select the Sync data from recordings and transcripts checkbox in your Zoom integration settings.

Please also note the following exceptions:

• Cloud recordings will not sync to the contact's record if there is no email address provided for the meeting participant in Zoom. Keep in mind that this can occur if you turn off the Only authenticated users can join meetings setting in Zoom. ( I would recommend keep this setting on in Zoom)
  • HubSpot will not create a new contact in HubSpot if this contact is already a user of the HubSpot account. In this instance, no new timeline activity will be added for this contact.

I hope this helps clarify how to associate Zoom recordings with associated records!

If you are running into a particular issue with a recording, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you and hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !