Sales Integrations

sfdctechies
Participant

Unable to find Likelihood to close property in Contact and Company property list.

Résolue

For Salesforce integration, in the trial account (Sales Professional Trial) unable to find the property ' Likelihood to close' under the contact and company property list. Since its a default property in Contact, it should be visible.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Unable to find Likelihood to close property in Contact and Company property list.

Résolue

Hi, @sfdctechies. Which object is that custom field on in Salesforce? If it's on something the connector can talk to, like a contact or account, the field should be visible in HubSpot. Check the field-level security on the field in Salesforce, and ensure its both readable and writeable on the integration user's profile.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi, @sfdctechies. Which object is that custom field on in Salesforce? If it's on something the connector can talk to, like a contact or account, the field should be visible in HubSpot. Check the field-level security on the field in Salesforce, and ensure its both readable and writeable on the integration user's profile.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.