Sales Integrations

sfdctechies
Teilnehmer/-in

Unable to find Likelihood to close property in Contact and Company property list.

lösung

For Salesforce integration, in the trial account (Sales Professional Trial) unable to find the property ' Likelihood to close' under the contact and company property list. Since its a default property in Contact, it should be visible.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
bradmin
Lösung
Autorität

Unable to find Likelihood to close property in Contact and Company property list.

lösung

Hi, @sfdctechies. Which object is that custom field on in Salesforce? If it's on something the connector can talk to, like a contact or account, the field should be visible in HubSpot. Check the field-level security on the field in Salesforce, and ensure its both readable and writeable on the integration user's profile.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
bradmin
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi, @sfdctechies. Which object is that custom field on in Salesforce? If it's on something the connector can talk to, like a contact or account, the field should be visible in HubSpot. Check the field-level security on the field in Salesforce, and ensure its both readable and writeable on the integration user's profile.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.