Sales Integrations

CRNZ
Mitglied

Unable to Register a number on HubSpot

lösung

I recently integrated JustCall into HubSpot. I tried registering my number, and when it initally called me to verify the code the system provide, it said that it could not verify my number and disconnected the call. Thereafter when I tried again, I got the error attached and I cannot go any further.. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you..

Capture5.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
CRNZ
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

I eventually got this sorted and it was Mia from HubSpot that assisted me after many tried..:) The answer here was in the extensions. I deactivated all my extensions on Chrome except for the JustCall extension and that worked. I am not sure which one caused the issue, I'll troubleshoot further if I need any of those deactivated extensions later.. 🙂

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
gelflex-cc
Autorität

lösung

Hi @CRNZ I am not familiar with Just Call.  Here is a connection article I found and it looks like they have a chatbot.  Hope it  helps.

https://justcall.io/help/configure-hubspot-integration/

CRNZ
Mitglied

lösung

Hi, thanks @gelflex-cc  I have been in communication with them and they have assured me the problem is on Hubspots end... 

Thanks

CRNZ
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

I eventually got this sorted and it was Mia from HubSpot that assisted me after many tried..:) The answer here was in the extensions. I deactivated all my extensions on Chrome except for the JustCall extension and that worked. I am not sure which one caused the issue, I'll troubleshoot further if I need any of those deactivated extensions later.. 🙂

0 Upvotes