Sales Integrations

Floriane-Tallon

Typeform - Mapping a deal with a pipeline

SOLVE

Hello,

I connected Typeform and HubSpot and it works. Every time a lead fills out the typeform, it creates a contact and a deal in HubSpot.

But I have to select a single pipeline for all the leads collected through this typeform. Can I affect the deals to a defined pipeline according to the answer to one specific question in typeform ?

Capture d’écran 2023-03-09 à 12.11.27.png

If not, in HubSpot, can I automatically affect the leads to one pipeline by creating custom properties and then workflows ?

IF custom property is "Pipeline 1" THEN affect the lead to "Pipeline 1"

Many thanks for your help,

Floriane

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
elizheleva
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi, Floriane,

I think that a pretty straight forward way to do this would be via a workflow. You need to have the Typeform integration to only add contacts with the relevant contact properties based on the answers. Then you can create a workflow for which the enrolment trigger would be contscts that have submitted the Typeform. Then have the IF statement for the property that holds the Pipeline information and create the deals in the relevant pipelines,

I hope that helps,

Eli

Problem solver @ crmsquad

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
elizheleva
Solution

SOLVE

Hi, Floriane,

I think that a pretty straight forward way to do this would be via a workflow. You need to have the Typeform integration to only add contacts with the relevant contact properties based on the answers. Then you can create a workflow for which the enrolment trigger would be contscts that have submitted the Typeform. Then have the IF statement for the property that holds the Pipeline information and create the deals in the relevant pipelines,

I hope that helps,

Eli

Problem solver @ crmsquad

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.