Sales Integrations

cfranklin050705

Trouble granting RingCentral audio access in HubSpot

SOLVE

Hello,

I am having trouble making calls using the RingCentral integration in HubSpot.  When I click on the contact, I click the telephone icon to make a call, and I make sure that "Call From:  RingCentral Labs" is selected, and then I click on the contact phone number.

I then get an error message that reads:

Please grant RingCentral Embeddable to access your audio.

I have searched and searched to try to figure this out without much luck.  Can anyone offer any help?
Thanks!
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Syeda_Fatima
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @cfranklin050705, It sounds like you may need to enable the RingCentral Embeddable permission in your HubSpot account. To do this, go to Settings > Integrations > RingCentral > Permissions tab. Make sure that the "RingCentral Embeddable" permission is selected and enabled. Once enabled, you should be able to make calls using the RingCentral integration.

If you are still having trouble, you can contact RingCentral support directly for further assistance.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Syeda_Fatima
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @cfranklin050705, It sounds like you may need to enable the RingCentral Embeddable permission in your HubSpot account. To do this, go to Settings > Integrations > RingCentral > Permissions tab. Make sure that the "RingCentral Embeddable" permission is selected and enabled. Once enabled, you should be able to make calls using the RingCentral integration.

If you are still having trouble, you can contact RingCentral support directly for further assistance.