Sales Integrations

WillDaube

Tracking Commercial Real Estate Properties

SOLVE

I am looking for a creative solution or integration that would allow me to track property information and link it to my deals, clients, and companies.   For reference see Apto, Realnex, and Compstak as comparative software. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @WillDaube!  (Thanks for the tag @JessicaH)

Have you looked into Custom Objects?  I have several real estate clients that use a "Buildings" custom object to track these against deals, buyers, seller, etc.  

If you don't have access to that, I've got one client that lists building information as additional deal properties on the deal record so you can still relate a company and multiple contacts.

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
iskanderpizza

SOLVE

Thanks for the suggestions. Is it possible to track all the previous owners of the house I want to rent? I just want to make sure there is no criminal record connected to it, and I will not have any issues with the police or anyone else.
I found out about this house through a real estate agency affiliate I follow on social media. Her reviews look reliable, and I decided to give https://www.lumina.com.ph/news-and-blogs/blogs/beginners-guide-to-real-estate-affiliate-marketing/ a try this time. The house looks really nice, and the price is good. This makes me suspicious.

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @WillDaube!  (Thanks for the tag @JessicaH)

Have you looked into Custom Objects?  I have several real estate clients that use a "Buildings" custom object to track these against deals, buyers, seller, etc.  

If you don't have access to that, I've got one client that lists building information as additional deal properties on the deal record so you can still relate a company and multiple contacts.

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @WillDaube,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @Josh @Bryantworks, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes