Tool or Integration for Quoting

SOLVE
Zakattack_89
Participant

We are thinking of making the switch from Salesforce to Hubspot Sales, one hiccup for our sales team. Currently, they are able to create a quote in Salesforce and come up with three prices (list price, distributor net and our cost). 

Does anyone know of a tool or integration that could help us accomplish this goal and integrate with Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @Zakattack_89,

I was hoping I could find a way to use calculated properties within the HubSpot tools, but that's not going to work.

I'd suggest taking a look at PandaDoc as a start, but I'd be interested in recommendations from others on the community.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Josh

Hi @Zakattack_89,

Is the distributor price consistent? For example, distributor price is always X% less list price? 

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

0 Upvotes
Zakattack_89
Participant

We have different levels for distributors, but each level has a consistent %.

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

Hi @Zakattack_89,

I was hoping I could find a way to use calculated properties within the HubSpot tools, but that's not going to work.

I'd suggest taking a look at PandaDoc as a start, but I'd be interested in recommendations from others on the community.

Josh

Josh Curcio

View solution in original post