Sales Integrations

Zakattack_89
参加者

Tool or Integration for Quoting

解決

We are thinking of making the switch from Salesforce to Hubspot Sales, one hiccup for our sales team. Currently, they are able to create a quote in Salesforce and come up with three prices (list price, distributor net and our cost). 

Does anyone know of a tool or integration that could help us accomplish this goal and integrate with Hubspot?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @Zakattack_89,

I was hoping I could find a way to use calculated properties within the HubSpot tools, but that's not going to work.

I'd suggest taking a look at PandaDoc as a start, but I'd be interested in recommendations from others on the community.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
Josh

解決

Hi @Zakattack_89,

Is the distributor price consistent? For example, distributor price is always X% less list price? 

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

0 いいね!
Zakattack_89
参加者

解決

We have different levels for distributors, but each level has a consistent %.

0 いいね!
Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @Zakattack_89,

I was hoping I could find a way to use calculated properties within the HubSpot tools, but that's not going to work.

I'd suggest taking a look at PandaDoc as a start, but I'd be interested in recommendations from others on the community.

Josh

Josh Curcio