Sales Integrations

PaulKemps
Participant | Diamond Partner

Third party callcenter

SOLVE

Hi,

I need some help to find a third party callcenter software for a client of us. They are migrated to HubSpot and filtered their database with customers and hot prospects to import into HubSpot. But there are a couple of thousands old and cold prospects and other contacts that are not imported, because data are missing, or are to old and probably will bounce, but most of all: they are not marketing and sales qualified yet. It's relationaldata collected over ten of years in multiple systems which must be scanned before importing in HubSpot.

Q: To scan the database they are setting up a internal callcenter and are looking for a CRM/callcenter software to facilitate this:

- to upload the cold and old contacts to keep track

- have callcenter functions (connection with voip) so they can easily enhance the data

- integration with HubSpot, so contacts which are still valid can be synced to HubSpot (one-way).

I suggested a free HubSpot CRM, but you cannot integrate/sync one HubSpot portal to a other HubSpot portal. I hope that somebody can help us in our search.

HubSpot Consultant
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JeremyHong
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Third party callcenter

SOLVE

Thanks for the mention @sharonlicari, and hello @PaulKemps

I do not have a recommendation for a call center that meets your specific requirements. However, it is 100% possible to sync contacts between portals. 

If you have access to a developer, it can be done via the API.

If you do not have access to a developer, it can still be done via the API by using an iPaaS solution (Integration Platform as a Service). Zapier is highly recommended by many, including myself. It's quite simple and pretty intuitive. HubSpot recently purchased PieSync (another iPaaS), but there is no free version, only a free-trial. I also did not find it as easy to use as Zapier. 

I think you actually might be able to get away with using the free version of Zapier (it shouldn't require a "multi-step Zap"). 

Here's an overview of how that might look...

You import the old/colds into the FREE CRM and make your calls from there. If you connect with someone and you want that person added to your PAID CRM, you use a custom property to mark that contact for syncing and to trigger the Zapier automation.

In Zapier, you'll sync HubSpot with HubSpot, and set up the Zap as shown below. You'll need to specify your portal ID's for each step. You'll also need to set what data you want to sync.

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 4.52.29 PM.png

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Third party callcenter

SOLVE

Hey @PaulKemps 

You could use Aircall , I'll tag a few experts to learn if they know another integration. 

Hey @JeremyHong @Joe-Kelp @ErinStudstill have you'd like to share with @PaulKemps?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
PaulKemps

Third party callcenter

SOLVE

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your reply. I contacted Aircall with our questions and Aircall is in our case not the solution because they don't have it's own CRM in which i can upload the old and cold contacts to. But thanks again for your reponse. 

Greetings,

Paul

HubSpot Consultant
0 Upvotes
JeremyHong
Solution

Third party callcenter

SOLVE

Thanks for the mention @sharonlicari, and hello @PaulKemps

I do not have a recommendation for a call center that meets your specific requirements. However, it is 100% possible to sync contacts between portals. 

If you have access to a developer, it can be done via the API.

If you do not have access to a developer, it can still be done via the API by using an iPaaS solution (Integration Platform as a Service). Zapier is highly recommended by many, including myself. It's quite simple and pretty intuitive. HubSpot recently purchased PieSync (another iPaaS), but there is no free version, only a free-trial. I also did not find it as easy to use as Zapier. 

I think you actually might be able to get away with using the free version of Zapier (it shouldn't require a "multi-step Zap"). 

Here's an overview of how that might look...

You import the old/colds into the FREE CRM and make your calls from there. If you connect with someone and you want that person added to your PAID CRM, you use a custom property to mark that contact for syncing and to trigger the Zapier automation.

In Zapier, you'll sync HubSpot with HubSpot, and set up the Zap as shown below. You'll need to specify your portal ID's for each step. You'll also need to set what data you want to sync.

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 4.52.29 PM.png

Hope this helps!

Plats
Contributor

Third party callcenter

SOLVE

Hi PaulKemps, 

You are more than welcome to check out our calling solution Cradle , and see if this is something that could work for you guys. 

We integrate directly with HubSpot and offer call analytics against all inbound/outbound calling and as well as all the VoIP functionality that you would expect.

We currently have a 7-day free trial available that you are more than welcome to have a play around on and try out. 

Cheers,

Plats

0 Upvotes