Sales Integrations

JParagas
Membro

The contact name is not showing on Deal

resolver

Hi everyone! I just want to ask, why some some deal doesn't show our contact's name? Here in the screenshot, you can see that the first Deal acitvity named "Deal" moved to other stage, while on the second activity, it has a name on it. Upon checking the contact associated in this "Deal" is the contact on the upper activity,

JParagas_1-1644632304290.png

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @JParagas,

If you haven't set up specific workflows for deal naming, the Deal name can be edited by any user. If a lazy user puts in "Deal", then that's what the system will go with.

You can check where the name comes from by navigating to the deal record, clicking the View all properties button in the left sidebar and searching for "deal name":

karstenkoehler_1-1644648208847.png

Click on Details and you should see a history; whether this name was added manually by a user or a workflow.

Let me know if that answers your question!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @JParagas,

If you haven't set up specific workflows for deal naming, the Deal name can be edited by any user. If a lazy user puts in "Deal", then that's what the system will go with.

You can check where the name comes from by navigating to the deal record, clicking the View all properties button in the left sidebar and searching for "deal name":

karstenkoehler_1-1644648208847.png

Click on Details and you should see a history; whether this name was added manually by a user or a workflow.

Let me know if that answers your question!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.