Sales Integrations

Daniel-Attentiv
Participante

Testing a new Hubspot CRM integration

resolver

Hi everyone, 

We've developed a Hubspot CRM integration recently and are looking for ways to get people to test it - it's called Attentive

It distills the CRM admin work that sales reps need to do everyday into a list of tasks that are sent to Slack or email. This way your CRM is always up to date and reps spend much less time filling details.

On top of that, it calculates each of the sales reps' Sales Velocity.

Any tips on how we could do it? 

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
ajwiggins85
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

@Daniel-Attentiv,

Great question! Asking here is a great start. I also recommend heading over to inbound.org and asking for people who are interested in helping you test your tool. 

Another option would be to check out the HubSpot Partner Board and contact HubSpot Partners to see if they have clients who may benefit from this tool. 

Lastly, I recommend reaching out to your HubSpot Account Manager (or Channel Account Manager if you're a Partner) to ask them if they know anyone who the tool would be a good fit for that might be interested in testing. 

Hope this help!

Did my post help answer your question? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Cheers, 

- Adam 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
ajwiggins85
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

@Daniel-Attentiv,

Great question! Asking here is a great start. I also recommend heading over to inbound.org and asking for people who are interested in helping you test your tool. 

Another option would be to check out the HubSpot Partner Board and contact HubSpot Partners to see if they have clients who may benefit from this tool. 

Lastly, I recommend reaching out to your HubSpot Account Manager (or Channel Account Manager if you're a Partner) to ask them if they know anyone who the tool would be a good fit for that might be interested in testing. 

Hope this help!

Did my post help answer your question? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Cheers, 

- Adam 

0 Me gusta
Daniel-Attentiv
Participante

resolver

Hi @ajwiggins85

That's great! Thanks so much for your feedback. Will pursue all the routes you suggested. 

0 Me gusta