Sales Integrations

Johanna_C
Participant

Team Mail not receiving email

Résolue

I've connected our email address to Hubspot as a team email and I can send emails, but Hubspot doesn't show the incoming emails. I do receive the emails in my regular inbox, but they don't appear in the conversations inbox in Hubspot. 

We're using an IMAP4 email server

What should I do to make sure it's connected properly so I'll also receive the emails in the Hubspot inbox?

1 Solution acceptée
Aleeson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hey there Johanna- Cheers for engaging with the Community!

My answer in this case is going to be a bit disappointing: While we can connect personal Inboxes using IMAP, the Conversations Inbox doesn't actually support IMAP connections at present- If it's to be connected as a Shared Conversations Inbox, it needs to be hosted on Gmail or Office 365. I know this wasn't the answer you hoped for, but I hope it at least clears things up.

Best,

Allan

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
Aleeson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hey there Johanna- Cheers for engaging with the Community!

My answer in this case is going to be a bit disappointing: While we can connect personal Inboxes using IMAP, the Conversations Inbox doesn't actually support IMAP connections at present- If it's to be connected as a Shared Conversations Inbox, it needs to be hosted on Gmail or Office 365. I know this wasn't the answer you hoped for, but I hope it at least clears things up.

Best,

Allan

Johanna_C
Participant

Résolue

Alright. Thanks for your response Aleeson!

0 Votes