Sales Integrations

CMR311
Miembro

Tasks to Microsoft To Do

Has anyone created a Zap (Zapier) to sync Hubspot tasks with Microsoft To Do? If not, does anyone have ideas on how to best manage multiple task/to do lists?

6 Respuestas 6
SarahX
Colaborador

Tasks to Microsoft To Do

I also would like to know if there are any integrations that do this. I am not looking to add tasks to the calendar as that sets them to a specific meeting, I want to add them as tasks in Microsoft ToDo or Planner so they can be ticked off as I complete them. I also need the sync to be two ways, so that when they are ticked off in one app they are also completed in the other.

0 Me gusta
DianaGomez
Administrador de la comunidad

Tasks to Microsoft To Do

Hi @CMR311 and @BDarley!

I hope you are having a great day!

To confirm, are you looking to sync HubSpot Tasks with Microsoft Outlook?

If that is the case:

You can sync tasks to your outlook calendar as long as you have done the following:

• Be assigned a paid seat of the Sales Hub or Service Hub.
  • Turn on HubSpot’s calendar sync with Google or Outlook Calendar.
  • Create and connect a sub-calendar to HubSpot. For example, you can create an additional calendar within your Google or Outlook Calendar called HubSpot Tasks.

*Any new task you create in HubSpot will appear as a 15-minute event at the task's due date and time.

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
Felix1848
Participante

Tasks to Microsoft To Do

Hi Diana,

Extracting tasks from Hubspot to a calendar does not reduce the amount of lists to monitor, you rather suggested to add yet another calendar. We are looking for ways to integrate tasks, which occur all over the M365 space and Hubspot, in one manageable and neat list.

It would be valuable, if there was a way to push Hubspot tasks into MS ToDo, which is the web-based add-in for MS Outlook. You could add deep links back into Hubspot for review of details or use the notes to provide information beyond the task's title.

Sounds like a long shot, but that would really help boost productivity and reduce mental load a lot.

Best regards,

Felix

0 Me gusta
rompelbom
Participante

Tasks to Microsoft To Do

Have you succeeded?

PamCotton

Tasks to Microsoft To Do

Hey @CMR311 , thank you for posting in our Community!

I would like to invite @Ben_M , @lynton our top experts to share their thoughts, any suggestions to @CMR311 matter?

thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

BDarley
Participante

Tasks to Microsoft To Do

I would definitely like to see something like this also, I have too many task list, and I need everything in one spot? I am not a sales person I am a pre-sales person so while I use hubspot it is not my primary source of info.