Sales Integrations

Pegasus74
メンバー

Syncing my 365 email address contacts

解決

Hi All,

I added the MS 365 app and when I tried to login to my work email, the MS pop-up window at first assumed that I was wanting to login to my Hotmail.

Switching to my work email address, it thought that this was a new account. I'm thinking that this might be because my MS 365 sits on the GoDaddy platform?

Anyway, I went back and logged in on my Hotmail account, hoping that I could direct the search to my work email subsequently. Obviously this was an error.

How can remove my Hotmail and link to the MS 365 work email address?

Thank you

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
bsheen
解決策
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

解決

Hi @Pegasus74,

Thanks for reaching out!

At this time, the Sales Office 365 add-in is not compatible with Office 365 from GoDaddy. 

From Install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in

• Office 365 from GoDaddy is not compatible with the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in, because GoDaddy currently does not support third party apps.
  • The HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in can only be installed on an Office 365 hosted email account (Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Business Essentials, or Office 365 Personal). If your inbox is hosted with a different email provider, you cannot install the Office 365 add-in. If you don't have an Office 365 account but use Outlook for Desktop on Windows, install the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in instead.

Are you using a desktop version of Outlook? If so, you could use the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in to achieve essentially the same functionality as the O365 Add-in.

I hope this helps! Happy to discuss this further here!

Best,

Brendan

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
bsheen
解決策
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

解決

Hi @Pegasus74,

Thanks for reaching out!

At this time, the Sales Office 365 add-in is not compatible with Office 365 from GoDaddy. 

From Install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in

• Office 365 from GoDaddy is not compatible with the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in, because GoDaddy currently does not support third party apps.
  • The HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in can only be installed on an Office 365 hosted email account (Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Business Essentials, or Office 365 Personal). If your inbox is hosted with a different email provider, you cannot install the Office 365 add-in. If you don't have an Office 365 account but use Outlook for Desktop on Windows, install the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in instead.

Are you using a desktop version of Outlook? If so, you could use the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in to achieve essentially the same functionality as the O365 Add-in.

I hope this helps! Happy to discuss this further here!

Best,

Brendan

Pegasus74
メンバー

解決

Hi Brendan,

Thank you very much for this.

Yes, I am using a desktop version of Outlook.

When I read the text about the HubSpot Sales Outlook, it says that I shouldn't download both it and the Office extension. 

I believe that I have already downloaded the Office extension.

How do I unistall this?

Thanks

Pegasus74

0 いいね!