Sales Integrations

Pegasus74
Mitglied

Syncing my 365 email address contacts

lösung

Hi All,

I added the MS 365 app and when I tried to login to my work email, the MS pop-up window at first assumed that I was wanting to login to my Hotmail.

Switching to my work email address, it thought that this was a new account. I'm thinking that this might be because my MS 365 sits on the GoDaddy platform?

Anyway, I went back and logged in on my Hotmail account, hoping that I could direct the search to my work email subsequently. Obviously this was an error.

How can remove my Hotmail and link to the MS 365 work email address?

Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
bsheen
Lösung
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

lösung

Hi @Pegasus74,

Thanks for reaching out!

At this time, the Sales Office 365 add-in is not compatible with Office 365 from GoDaddy. 

From Install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in

• Office 365 from GoDaddy is not compatible with the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in, because GoDaddy currently does not support third party apps.
  • The HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in can only be installed on an Office 365 hosted email account (Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Business Essentials, or Office 365 Personal). If your inbox is hosted with a different email provider, you cannot install the Office 365 add-in. If you don't have an Office 365 account but use Outlook for Desktop on Windows, install the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in instead.

Are you using a desktop version of Outlook? If so, you could use the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in to achieve essentially the same functionality as the O365 Add-in.

I hope this helps! Happy to discuss this further here!

Best,

Brendan

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
bsheen
Lösung
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

lösung

Hi @Pegasus74,

Thanks for reaching out!

At this time, the Sales Office 365 add-in is not compatible with Office 365 from GoDaddy. 

From Install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in

• Office 365 from GoDaddy is not compatible with the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in, because GoDaddy currently does not support third party apps.
  • The HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in can only be installed on an Office 365 hosted email account (Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Business Essentials, or Office 365 Personal). If your inbox is hosted with a different email provider, you cannot install the Office 365 add-in. If you don't have an Office 365 account but use Outlook for Desktop on Windows, install the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in instead.

Are you using a desktop version of Outlook? If so, you could use the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in to achieve essentially the same functionality as the O365 Add-in.

I hope this helps! Happy to discuss this further here!

Best,

Brendan

Pegasus74
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Brendan,

Thank you very much for this.

Yes, I am using a desktop version of Outlook.

When I read the text about the HubSpot Sales Outlook, it says that I shouldn't download both it and the Office extension. 

I believe that I have already downloaded the Office extension.

How do I unistall this?

Thanks

Pegasus74

0 Upvotes