Syncing from Outlook calendar to Hubspot

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi

Is there a way to sync meetings FROM Outlook TO hubspot?

We get a number of meeting invites from our clients, which we handle in Outlook. However, accepting the invite in Outlook means it doesn't show in Hubspot. We can address this by Logging a meeting in Hubspot but it would be nice if the Outlook addin picked this up (it doesn't appear to) or if the addin showed a toolbar icon in the calendar window to allow us to add it by hand. 

Am I missing a way to do this that I can't see?

Olly

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @OliverMUK2,

Providing you are using Microsoft O365 then you should be able to follow the steps listed here to connect your Outlook calendar to HubSpot.  This is a two-way integration with HubSpot  that allows you to simultaneously log a meeting in your CRM, create a calendar event for that meeting, and send invites to meeting guests. Additionally, if you create a meeting event in Outlook Calendar with a HubSpot contact, the event will appear on their contact record timeline.

I hope this helps,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Jack. 

I was expecting more from the add-in, and I think it's because it's not working, or something isn't right. 

In Outlook web mail we see it:

email1.png

But in the outlook web calendar, we don't.

calendar1.png

Are we missing something?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @OliverMUK2,

Thanks for getting back to me. The add-in is only used for logging and tracking emails sent from the connected inbox. The calendar side of things is facilitated by the calendar integration and requires an O365 hosted calendar. 

Regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn