Sales Integrations

ELouwen
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Syncing Activity Data

Dear reader,

We are attempting to synch the data that shows up in the acitvity feed of a contact using PieSync. I am able to find matching fields for all the individual activities but we want to use the timeline as it appears in the Contact Overview.

What is the suggested field mapping to achieve this? I know which field it is for the CRM we are syncing too but I can't figure out what we use for Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ELouwen
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Syncing Activity Data

Thank you for your reply @MiaSrebrnjak! This is the informatie I needed. I was indeed looking for a way to sync that timeline but we will go forward with syncing notes, emails, tasks etc individually!

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Syncing Activity Data

Got it, I'm glad I could help! 🙂

What I also wanted to suggest: depending on the app you're using and would like to sync, there could be more integrations available that also let you exchange activity information between apps. I would recommend to search our App Marketplace to check if there are more solutions available. 

Cheers

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Syncing Activity Data

Hi @ELouwen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

If I understand correctly, you would like to sync contact activities with another app and they should appear there the same way as on the contact's activity timeline in HubSpot? Like this: 

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 13.58.50.png

Activities are interactions that are recorded on a record's timeline. They include notes, emails, calls, tasks, and meetings. Our Data Sync solution currently only syncs information that is stored in properties. While there are many properties in the CRM that are associated with actions, Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool for example, the Data Sync feature can't record and sync timeline activities. 

If you're looking to push the data about activities to another app, you could use Webhooks or a 3rd party automation provider like Zapier.

If this is not what you're trying to achieve, it would be great if you could share a bit more information about the data you're trying to sync: 

• Which activities are you looking to sync?
  • Are you trying to set up a 2-way sync? 
  • Which app or software would you like to connect to HubSpot?

Thank you!

Cheers,

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings