Sales Integrations

Poma
メンバー

Sync contact properties from external database or csv

解決

Hi All, we are newly implementing HubSpot CRM and have external systems that have data we would like to sync to custom contact properties. The dat right now is in SQL Databases but are also in CSV or XLS files produced through SSRS. 

We need to set up a way to have this data sync to HubSpot CRM at scheduled times, lets say weekly. I've looked at Zapier but since our data does not contain trigger there did not seem to be a way to just set up a data sync. I am also looking into using the HubSpot API or Webhooks but am kind of stuck and would really appreciate any direction from all the knowledgeable people here. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank You!

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @Poma. There isn't an in-app way of accomplishing what you're asking, and it doesn't look like it's possible with other methods. Check out this post from the developer forums, specifically the first paragraph. I'm not certain if there have been updates since then, but as of the post, creating properties in bulk wasn't possible. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Ah, sorry. I was hung up on the property create. The only things I can think of would be to put your .csv's into a format which can be brought into HubSpot - say, as Google Sheets instead, sent to HubSpot via Zapier, if all you want to do is push data to HubSpot - or the Contacts API. That's probably not exhaustive.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
ryan-cambium
投稿者

解決

This is an old question, but I'm sure someone will come across it in the future. There's a better solution. 

My company recently released a "VLOOKUP for HubSpot" solution on the marketplace. It avoids Zapier, and  other manual activities and allows you to easily look up values from a HubSpot record in a Google Sheet and bring back a value that you can write to another field. 

Hope that helps!

- Ryan

Cambium Apps

0 いいね!
JacobM
メンバー

解決

I think Skyvia can help you to sync Hubspot data with databases and CSV files on the schedule.

Read more about it on HubSpot Marketplace: https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/skyvia

0 いいね!
ScotTrumeter
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hey @Poma,

Yes, this is a use case we see quite often as I work in custom integrations, especially with HubSpot.  It would require a little further discussion, but curious if it is simple enough, you could potentially leverage Zapier to sync but would need to hear more.  Would be happy to look into this for you with our team.

Typically in the past we leverage more robust middleware(Dell's Boomi, Workato, Scribe, Bedrock Data) for these types of integrations.  We partner with all these tech vendors on purpose as we prefer to bring the correct middleware to the unique integration.  We build the integration for you and we're done, leaving you with middleware syncing data for you as long as you want the integration running live.

Let me know if you ever want to discuss in a little more detail, you can email me at scot@trujay.com.  

0 いいね!
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @Poma. There isn't an in-app way of accomplishing what you're asking, and it doesn't look like it's possible with other methods. Check out this post from the developer forums, specifically the first paragraph. I'm not certain if there have been updates since then, but as of the post, creating properties in bulk wasn't possible. 

0 いいね!
Poma
メンバー

解決

Thank you for the quick reply @bradmin I took a look at the post you are talking about and it seems a bit different than our needs. We already have the contacts and properties set up in HubSpot CRM, what I need to do is sync their data (values of those fields) from an external data source so that our sales team has more information available to them.

0 いいね!
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Ah, sorry. I was hung up on the property create. The only things I can think of would be to put your .csv's into a format which can be brought into HubSpot - say, as Google Sheets instead, sent to HubSpot via Zapier, if all you want to do is push data to HubSpot - or the Contacts API. That's probably not exhaustive.

0 いいね!