Sales Integrations

khookguy
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Sync Salesforce emails to HubSpot emails (not tasks)

I am using the HubSpot-Salesforce integration and an syncing activites from Salesforce to HubSpot as described here

I was hoping that emails in SFDC would become emails in HubSpot.  Same with meetings.  However emails in SFDC seem to get translated inte tasks in HubSpot (see images below). And meetings are not even coming over at all the HubSpot.

Does anyone know how I can may email --> email and meeting --> meeting?  I know that Trujay can do this, but it is a one-time migration tool and I need a regular sync.

Is there a way to do this with the HubSpot-Salesforce integration? Or any other tool?  Or do I need to write my own code using the APIs?

------ images -----------

Emails in SFDC

2021-07-06_20-31-46.png

become Tasks in HubSpot

2021-07-06_20-32-09.png

7 Replies 7
CHawkins
Top Contributor

I am running into this same issue.

Came to the community forum to check if @LaurenRyan had posted a workaround for this yet 😆

Casey Hawkins
HubSpot Freelancer | Digital Marketing Consultant

Found my solution helpful? Mark it as accepted

Schedule Time With Me

LaurenRyan
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

No way just yet. 🙂 I'd recommend looking into using the HubSpot email extension rather than the Salesforce email extension. Many teams have been moving from Outreach & Salesloft to HubSpot Sales Hub for the sales enablement features

ringer135
Participant

Replying to keep track of this request.

0 Upvotes
iRestify-AMR
Participant

I'm looking for a solution for this as well, without having to go through an external provider (one time even). Any updates? This feature would definitely encourage more users to migrate from Salesforce to HubSpot faster.

0 Upvotes
EEnglish3
Contributor

Are there any updates/solutions for this?

0 Upvotes
khookguy

Thanks .  

Can anyone recommend the best approach to implement synchronization from Salesforce Events to HubSpot calendars and timelines?

cc: @Aakar @StefaniUAT 

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @khookguy 

Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the delay here! 

With the HubSpot Salesforce integration, you can either sync Salesforce tasks to HubSpot or sync HubSpot activities to Salesforce tasks - you can see more about that here

So at this stage, what you want isn't possible with the native HubSpot Salesforce intergration. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Aakar @StefaniUAT did you come accross the same use case / do you have some suggestions for this specific end goal? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !