Sales Integrations

RemotishAgency
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Sync Error: Missing Salesforce ID

lösung

We have the HS <> SFDC integration in place. For some reason, we have this sync error in the integration:

ChiefMartechOff_0-1607899999664.png

And this on a record:

ChiefMartechOff_2-1607900541977.png

Contacts do get pushed over to HS from SFDC but once they come over they never update. Contacts created in HS never find their way to SFDC.

All options to create and update contacts are on. No Include lists are in place. There is selective sync in SFDC but this should not prevent contacts from losing their associated Salesforce ID inside of HubSpot.

This Salesforce ID seems to be critical for pushing to SFDC and updated records on both ends but I am unsure why it is not mapped to each other by default and I am unsure what properties represent this needed item if it named differently than the error names it.

I took a look at a handful of other integrations and this item looks consistent in this and the other accounts:

ChiefMartechOff_1-1607900385082.png

No other ID-related property seems relevant to this situation.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
RemotishAgency
Lösung

lösung

UPDATE: This was a combination of a system bug and user error.

This issue occurred because someone mapped the Contact ID to a Salesforce property.

The integration allows you to make this mapping but anything mapping to that main ID will cause the integration to error.

They are looking into restricting this mapping ability so people don't do this not knowing it will cause the sync to seize up.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
ACoffman
Mitglied

lösung

We had the same issue. In our case, we wanted the display label to be "Value A" with the API of "a04Hu00001E4uWOIAZ". The API value had already been in use with the display label of the same name. 

Simple update to the label took care of it

RemotishAgency
Lösung

lösung

UPDATE: This was a combination of a system bug and user error.

This issue occurred because someone mapped the Contact ID to a Salesforce property.

The integration allows you to make this mapping but anything mapping to that main ID will cause the integration to error.

They are looking into restricting this mapping ability so people don't do this not knowing it will cause the sync to seize up.

TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Thank you for sharing @RemotishAgency !

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @RemotishAgency 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Do you have more info when you hover your mouse on the little i of the sync error message? 

I had a look in past Community Threads and couldn't find something related. I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about the matter you mentioned here.

Thank you!

Have a good day, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes