Sales Integrations

QAdmin

Survey Monkey Integration

Surveys which is not active also shows in the list of surveys in Hubspot.

We have integrated our surveymonkey with Hubspot which works as expected. The only requirement we wanted for our integration is : Show the active Surveys only: But we can see Closed survey as well and can send that survey to the contacts from Hubspot. Is that something expected or Should we have to go through subscription for more functions.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @QAdmin , thank you for your post!

Looking at the knowledge base article (Use HubSpot's integration with SurveyMonkey), it seems like we can select which survey to sync to HubSpot. So I'd assume you can select active surveys only. Could you check if you can do so in your account?

QAdmin

Hi @natsumimori ,

Thank you for your reply. I checked with the K-base article which you have linked in the comment. I also checked my account and it has all the surveys turned off. But when I Select contacts and click send survey it shows all the survery. I also checked by sending one of the survery which was not active. And yes, it is possible that the contact can receive the survey.

Thanks you

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for further checking. I will need to check in with the internal product team on this. But before doing so, could you please share some screenshots where we can see what you described in this thread? For example:

- it has all the surveys turned off. But when I Select contacts and click send survey it shows all the survery. 

- we can see Closed survey as well and can send that survey to the contacts from Hubspot. 

- sending one of the survery which was not active. And yes, it is possible that the contact can receive the survey.

I don't have much experience with this integration, so your screenshots will be helpful to align with you and to explain the query to the internal team. Thanks!

QAdmin

Hi @natsumimori ,

This is the survey which is not Synced:

QAdmin_0-1634600175537.png

This is when I select a contact > Send Survey

QAdmin_1-1634600234833.png

There are the surveys which I can see which is rightnow in the Draft mode. We want only the open surveys to be visible in the Send survey section.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ah I see, I understand what you mean! Thanks for the screenshots, those are very helpful.

I will pass this question to the internal team to confirm if this is expected behaviour. I will get back to you once I have more information to share.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

@QAdmin 

Thank you for your patience here, I heard back from the internal product team and there's currently no option to limit sending surveys only to those that have sync enabled. So what you experience in your account is expected.

This is because even though sync is not enabled for the survey, it will still exist on SurveyMonkey and some users would want to deliver those surveys to their contacts. 

I understand where you're coming from though, and I wanted to encourage you to submit this pain point as a product improvement idea in the Ideas Forum. This is a great platform for communicating feature requests to our Product Team and it also allows other users to vote on and comment on the idea. As a result, it helps the team better prioritize features that are having the greatest impact on our users.

I hope this clarifies!