Stripe Hubspot Deal Creation

SOLVE
dmattauch
Contributor

Hi,

I've done an integration through zapier that when a payment is made, a deal is created an moved to closed won and associate with a contact.

But the deal doesn't associate with the company that's associated with the contact.

And in zapier i can only associate with contact OR company.

Is there any way when a deal is associated with a contact to automatically associate it with the company(that's associated to the contact) ?

Many thanks,

David

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
impulsekring
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner

I second Dan's questions, and also want to point out that there is an ability to set multiple associations with Zapier's "Create Associations in HubSpot" action. First you select how many associations you need to make, then specifiy the details for each one. In this screenshot, I have two associations being made: #1 = deal to company, #2 = deal to contact.

zapier-multiple-associations.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @dmattauch 

Thank you for reaching out!

I'll invite to this conversation a few experts who are using Zapier and might share some ideas. 

Hey @HubDoPete @danmoyle what would you recommend in this case?

Thanks

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

dmattauch
Contributor

thanks @sharonlicari 

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @dmattauch! I would suggest ensuring that in your HubSpot settings, you have "Create and associate companies with contacts" turned on. 

danmoyle_1-1630673820852.png

danmoyle_0-1630673786058.png

Once that's on, HubSpot should do exactly what you're looking for it to do. Associating a Contact and Company happens automatically and that should extend to the Deals object as well. 

A couple of additional resources for you:

Hope that helps! 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Strategist

Learning Ops | Impulse Creative

[he/him/his]

239-244-8812 | 269-330-4696
dan@impulsecreative.com
https://impulsecreative.com/
dmattauch
Contributor

Hey @danmoyle ,

It is turned on, but when creating a deal with stripe/zapier, it only associate with the contact and not the company.

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Guide | Diamond Partner

@dmattauch a couple of questions for you: Are you not able to use Zapier because of a Zapier cost limit? Or because it's not possible? Also, what level of HubSpot are you using for your Hubs? I'm going to keep looking for help for you. 

Thanks! 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Strategist

Learning Ops | Impulse Creative

[he/him/his]

239-244-8812 | 269-330-4696
dan@impulsecreative.com
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes
dmattauch
Contributor

Hey thanks Dan, i solved it. It was. just an issue with zapier

impulsekring
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner

I second Dan's questions, and also want to point out that there is an ability to set multiple associations with Zapier's "Create Associations in HubSpot" action. First you select how many associations you need to make, then specifiy the details for each one. In this screenshot, I have two associations being made: #1 = deal to company, #2 = deal to contact.

zapier-multiple-associations.png

View solution in original post