Sales Integrations

dmattauch
Top Contributor

Stripe Hubspot Deal Creation

SOLVE

Hi,

I've done an integration through zapier that when a payment is made, a deal is created an moved to closed won and associate with a contact.

But the deal doesn't associate with the company that's associated with the contact.

And in zapier i can only associate with contact OR company.

Is there any way when a deal is associated with a contact to automatically associate it with the company(that's associated to the contact) ?

Many thanks,

David

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
impulsekring
Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

I second Dan's questions, and also want to point out that there is an ability to set multiple associations with Zapier's "Create Associations in HubSpot" action. First you select how many associations you need to make, then specifiy the details for each one. In this screenshot, I have two associations being made: #1 = deal to company, #2 = deal to contact.

zapier-multiple-associations.png

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
JonathanS

SOLVE

Hey @dmattauch!

A8 labs has just released a Stripe to HubSpot integration that, Zaybra, automatically creates deals in HubSpot that represent Stripe subscriptions. These deals hold information such as MRR, billing cycle, billing start date, and even automatically associates with to the HubSpot Contact.

Zaybra also allows you to create Stripe payment links, securely collect payment information, modify subscriptions, sync your customers and products, and view invoices natively within the HubSpot platform (Plus much more).

You can learn more here or by sending me a message.

Thanks,

-Jonathan

0 Upvotes
impulsekring
Solution

SOLVE

I second Dan's questions, and also want to point out that there is an ability to set multiple associations with Zapier's "Create Associations in HubSpot" action. First you select how many associations you need to make, then specifiy the details for each one. In this screenshot, I have two associations being made: #1 = deal to company, #2 = deal to contact.

zapier-multiple-associations.png

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@dmattauch a couple of questions for you: Are you not able to use Zapier because of a Zapier cost limit? Or because it's not possible? Also, what level of HubSpot are you using for your Hubs? I'm going to keep looking for help for you. 

Thanks! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes
dmattauch
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hey thanks Dan, i solved it. It was. just an issue with zapier

danmoyle

SOLVE

Hi @dmattauch! I would suggest ensuring that in your HubSpot settings, you have "Create and associate companies with contacts" turned on. 

danmoyle_1-1630673820852.png

danmoyle_0-1630673786058.png

Once that's on, HubSpot should do exactly what you're looking for it to do. Associating a Contact and Company happens automatically and that should extend to the Deals object as well. 

A couple of additional resources for you:

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
dmattauch
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @danmoyle ,

It is turned on, but when creating a deal with stripe/zapier, it only associate with the contact and not the company.

0 Upvotes
dmattauch
Top Contributor

SOLVE

thanks @sharonlicari 

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @dmattauch 

Thank you for reaching out!

I'll invite to this conversation a few experts who are using Zapier and might share some ideas. 

Hey @HubDoPete @danmoyle what would you recommend in this case?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !