Sales Integrations

MTuck

Stop contact creation on new user add

SOLVE

When I add a new user to HubSpot all of the user's gmail contacts are being imported from gmail into HubSpot. How can I turn off this automatic import?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MTuck,

This is not a default HubSpot feature, it is definitely related to an integration, most likely the HubSpot and Google Contacts integration: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/connect-hubspot-and-google-contacts

Can you navigate to Settings > Integrations > Connected Apps. You should see the Google Contacts integration here or another tool that is potentially creating these contacts. Here you would either modify the sync settings or remove the integration entirely. Out of the box, HubSpot does not create contacts when a Google user connects their inbox/calendar.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MTuck,

This is not a default HubSpot feature, it is definitely related to an integration, most likely the HubSpot and Google Contacts integration: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/connect-hubspot-and-google-contacts

Can you navigate to Settings > Integrations > Connected Apps. You should see the Google Contacts integration here or another tool that is potentially creating these contacts. Here you would either modify the sync settings or remove the integration entirely. Out of the box, HubSpot does not create contacts when a Google user connects their inbox/calendar.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.