Sales Integrations

Andi7

Slack and Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi. I just integrated The Hubspot with slack.  Created a Deal test to see the notifications on the slack. Nothing. The deal is followed and the notifications are on.

I talked with someone on Hubspot chat and unfortunately, we did not reach the success. Can anyone help me?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JoeMayall
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Slack and Hubspot

SOLVE

Hey folks!

The HubSpot team in ANZ are excited to be working on a new integration with Troops and Slack and are looking for HubSpot customers to join the early access program! 

If you're interested, you can learn more here:https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Express-your-interest-Early-Access-Program-for-Troops-amp/m-p/3...

Best!

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JoeMayall
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Slack and Hubspot

SOLVE

Hey folks!

The HubSpot team in ANZ are excited to be working on a new integration with Troops and Slack and are looking for HubSpot customers to join the early access program! 

If you're interested, you can learn more here:https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Express-your-interest-Early-Access-Program-for-Troops-amp/m-p/3...

Best!

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Slack and Hubspot

SOLVE

Hello @Andi7 

Currently, with the Slack integration, you will need to set up a workflow in HubSpot to automated and send the notification to your Slack.

If you would like to send these notifications you would need access to workflows (this article explains how this action would appear). 

Workflows are features offered by Marketing/Sales or Service Hub Professional currently.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !