Sales Integrations

EWong8

Sequence Activity Sync to Salesforce

SOLVE

It seems strange that we can sync so many things to Salesforce except sequence activities. I assumed sequence emails would sync over as a sales email, but it doesn't. After reaching out to support, they said no sequence activity can sync.

Our business development team use sequences a lot, but the directors can't see that activity in Salesforce so it doens't look like the contacts/accounts are being engaged. Is this something HubSpot is working on adding?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
LaurenRyan
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

From my experience, sales emails do sync over as sales emails in Salesforce if the Sales Email activity sync is turned on and the selected task type is available to the integration user. As Pam shared, they are logged as sequence activities in the timeline - but they're also logged as sales emails on the record. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
CHawkins
Top Contributor

SOLVE

There is a new beta that could help with this!

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 5.08.59 PM.png

Casey Hawkins
HubSpot Freelancer | Digital Marketing Consultant

Found my solution helpful? Mark it as accepted

Schedule Time With Me

0 Upvotes
LaurenRyan
Solution

SOLVE

From my experience, sales emails do sync over as sales emails in Salesforce if the Sales Email activity sync is turned on and the selected task type is available to the integration user. As Pam shared, they are logged as sequence activities in the timeline - but they're also logged as sales emails on the record. 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @EWong8, checking more information currently is not possible to sync any Sequence activity to Salesforce because sequence emails are not logged into contact records as emails and show as "Sequence activity" timeline events.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !