Sales Integrations

dealmaker1
Contributor

Sending sales emails help

SOLVE

Not sure if this is the best place to post this - but it may be that an extension of some kind is the answer.

We send out sequenced emails to potential clients and have found a large number to be bouncing even though external verification indicates the emails are valid.  We don't send huge numbers and our IP hasn't been blocklisted from what we can see.

I still need to run some further tests on the quality of the emails but are there better system that plug into Hubspot that may be better for sending emails from?  Or that can help verify emails?

Emails aren't really an area I know well so any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dealmaker1,

That's correct, it's either all or nothing. There aren't any settings in between, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dealmaker1,

That's correct, it's either all or nothing. There aren't any settings in between, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

dealmaker1
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for confirming @karstenkoehler 👍

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dealmaker1,

From what you're explaining, it doesn't seem like any other validation would help here. The email addresses are probably valid, your emails are probably perceived as spam.

Unfortunately, that's the price of email tracking. HubSpot is tracking emails by embedding an invisible one-pixel image into the email message once it is sent. If the recipient has a very strict spam filter where they block any images or link tracking from loading in emails, your tracked email could be filtered as spam, see here. What Email hard bounce reason is provided for these contacts? (You can check by navigating to the contact record, clicking View all properties in the left sidebar and searching Email hard bounce reason.)

There are some steps your contacts can take to improve delivery of your emails, for example moving the email out of spam or junk folder (in case they went through) or asking the contact to work with their IT team. Far from ideal since they require action from someone that you're just reaching out to.

Usually the only alternative is send these emails as plain emails – no tracking. That's the next thing I'd try and check. I'd assume that the issue does not persist when you disable sales email tracking.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

dealmaker1
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you @karstenkoehler that makes sense.

Do you know if it is possible to disable tracking at sequences level or is it account wide?  From what I can see it's only at account level. 

Cheers

0 Upvotes