Sales Integrations

Shiran
Participant | Diamond Partner

Selecting which attachments will get added to HubSpot when logging an email

SOLVE

Currently, when logging emails into HubSpot it automatically pulls through all the attachments on the email. This setting can only be turned on or off. It would be great if, like the recent update with logging you're able to choose the deal to log the email too, we could also choose which attachments get logged at the same time. 

1 Accepted solution
Shiran
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for the recommendation Krasten! To be honest I thought posting the idea here was the same thing. 

I have submitted it as an idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Selecting-which-attachments-will-get-added-to-HubSpot...

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
KFagan
Participant

SOLVE

Definite need to have this capability

Blythe
Participant

SOLVE

Yes!!! This would be an amazing feature. It would be really cool if HubSpot could prevent sections of email signatures pulling through as .jpg attachments as well. Then we still need a feature where you can upload more than one document at a time and even a folder or two.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Shiran,

Valid request, I like it!

I'd recommend posting this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. This is the space that's monitored by the product team. If you post there, other users can upvote your request.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Shiran
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for the recommendation Krasten! To be honest I thought posting the idea here was the same thing. 

I have submitted it as an idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Selecting-which-attachments-will-get-added-to-HubSpot...

NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

ould be so helpful cause you definately dont want to attach signatures, logos and other additional images that often pull through and clog up the file manager.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers