Sales Integrations

AnythingPrintca
Contributor

Seeking the Best Quickbooks Online Integration with HS

SOLVE

Happy New Year Everyone!

We are looking to add the QBO integration but we see there are several apps that offer this service and we are looking for recommendations on the BEST option available.  Between the apps they are also offered at different price points and different service offerings.

We are primarily concerened with Estimates and Invoices and how the flow between both platforms should work.  We will still create both Estimates and Invoices in QBO but we want to do away with double entry into both systems.

We are concerned about creating duplicate contacts, how bringing in products works and making a mess of our HS database.

Any insight, or advice is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Paul

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
darynsmith
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@AnythingPrintca the integration built by Quickbooks/HubSpot themselves does not include Estimates - however it would be the most stable/reliable option.

There is one built by a service provider that looks like it does what you need, I've never used it but it ticks the boxes: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/finance/accounting/syncq-205489

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MichaelTomar, instead of copy/pasting the same one-liner to multiple threads, to you maybe want to provide more context and elaborate?

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

naudine
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AnythingPrintca 

Commercient has an app for your HubSpot and Quickbooks Online integration needs. The Integration is out of the box and bi-directional using Commercient's sync methodology trusted by thousands of users. The Sync can get integrated in hours instead of months. Your team manages the installation and application through an online wizard. The application is available on HubSpot Marketplace.

Success plans are available to help you with the installation and application usage. Optional components are available based on your needs, it is highly customizable. I hope this information is helpful for your above query.

Regards
N Mosime

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing, @naudine!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
darynsmith
Solution

SOLVE

@AnythingPrintca the integration built by Quickbooks/HubSpot themselves does not include Estimates - however it would be the most stable/reliable option.

There is one built by a service provider that looks like it does what you need, I've never used it but it ticks the boxes: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/finance/accounting/syncq-205489

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
AnythingPrintca
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Daryl and Sharon,

Thanks for the great reply's!  I've tried the HS native app and there are unfortunately many limitations which as a little easier if you have Workflows but it does not eliminate some of the steps nor some double entry points.  I'm looking into SyncQ as it does look a lot more robust.

I'm just unsure why these integrations are built so different.  From a far out glance most business use the same information and it needs to flow in the same specific flow.  Why everything is so "CUSTOM" is beyong me.

Would be amazing if ANY platform would allow the sync of real data such as etsimates/ quotes.  As it HS noe QBO has the same layout, which in turn means information cannot be transferred clearly.  Not sure how Invoices work in this manner but estimates cannot ....

Thanks for your suggestions!

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AnythingPrintca 

Welcome to the Community!

I was investigating and we have available the external integration QuickBooks Online, and has a few reviews. I'll recommend to check in our Marketplace for a few options and read through the review other users have shared, this might give you an idea of which one you can use. 

Also, I'll tag a few experts that can advise you if they had any experience with any integration.

Hey @Bryantworks @darynsmith what would you suggest in this case?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !