Sales Integrations

PJMcD
Participante

Salesforce to HubSpot integration doesn't bring over activities or notes

Is there a better way to bring over activites and notes besides exporting from Salesforce and importing to HS?

We've already got a bi-directional sync going - but of course this doesn't include notes or activities or tasks.

Manually associating to the right contact or company or deal is so time consuming - and I'm not super expert with Salesforce and not great at exporting the right records.

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
DianaGomez
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @PJMcD, hope you are doing well!

Regarding the activities, it seems that they are known in SF as tasks, and can be synced with HubSpot as described here.

On the other hand, at this time we do not currently sync with Salesforce notes.

A workaround that is an option is exporting the notes from Salesforce and then importing them into HubSpot as you already know. For notes, this article goes over properties that can be imported for notes.

You can see an example import file on this article, just to provide a visual of how the file should be setup!

For example, you can download the "Companies and notes sample spreadsheet" to see the columns being used for the notes. This example import is associating that note to the company. If you were wanting to associate it to the contact, you would replace the company information with the contact information (i.e. First Name, Last Name, Email, etc).

Hope this helps clarifiy, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

PJMcD
Participante

Hi Diana, Thank you for responding. Yeah, I know how to import - I was hoping someone would be able to recommend an integration that DOES sync Notes so I could avoid manually importing them. Thank you anyway.

DianaGomez

You are very welcome 😊

The first option I gave you will work if you need to synchronize activities / tasks 🙂

I encourage creating the idea to sync Notes from Salesforce to HubSpot in our Ideas' forum, this way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future.

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta