Salesforce integration not reading Contact phone numbers

Nuevo miembro

Setup Salesforce integration for Hubspot CRM to migrate data from our existing Salesforce account.

The integration seemed to work fine but on closer examination, the phone numbers of contacts didn't seem to make it across to Hubspot.

I double-checked the field mappings to make sure phone number was selected.

Any ideas on what could be the problem?

Responder
0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
Highlighted
Asesor distinguido

Hi, @shanti. Are there any custom fields on leads or contacts which contain the label "Phone", but have a different API name? That's the only thing I can think of out of the box which might make it appear like everything except a certain field is syncing. 

There is a mapping to the standard phone field out of the box, but if you had a custom phone field you were using in Salesforce, and it wasn't mapped in HubSpot, that would sync over everything but the phone number. Is something like that the case here? 

[ETA: Also ensure the integration user has the ability to both read and write to the standard phone number field. It's also possible the user whose Salesforce credentials are used for the HubSpot integration may not have the appropriate permissions on this field.]

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.