Sales Integrations

AFortune31
Participant

Salesforce Integration with HubSpot with multiple pipelines

SOLVE

I have an enterprise account and getting ready to integrate with Salesforce. I have multiple pipelines in HubSpot. When I turn on syncing will these all be created in Salesforce and synced to my Salesforce record types/ pipelines automatically?
What do I need to do to make sure all of my pipeline sync correctly?

Thank you for your help!

1 Accepted solution
Aleeson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Sure: So if your setup looks like you've described (One Salesforce Pipeline, 2+ HubSpot Pipelines), the before and after will look something like the following (I'm presuming you have 3 pipelines in HubSpot for this example:

Before connecting Salesforce to HubSpot:

• HubSpot: 3 Pipelines of Deals
  • Salesforce: 1 single Pipeline of Opportunities.

After Connection Salesforce and HubSpot:

• HubSpot: 4 Pipelines- the 3 original HubSpot Pipelines, plus 1 new Pipeline from Salesforce containing any Opportunities that were in that Pipeline on Salesforce before the sync, now in HubSpot as Deals.
  • Salesforce: 1 Pipeline
    • No change, if you need existing Deals from HubSpot to appear here, you'll need to move them in HubSpot into a PIpeline that came from the Salesforce sync.

I hope this explanation is of some use! I know I've used the word "pipeline" a bunch here, so I understand if it's losing all meaning!

Best,

Al

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Aleeson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Sure: So if your setup looks like you've described (One Salesforce Pipeline, 2+ HubSpot Pipelines), the before and after will look something like the following (I'm presuming you have 3 pipelines in HubSpot for this example:

Before connecting Salesforce to HubSpot:

• HubSpot: 3 Pipelines of Deals
  • Salesforce: 1 single Pipeline of Opportunities.

After Connection Salesforce and HubSpot:

• HubSpot: 4 Pipelines- the 3 original HubSpot Pipelines, plus 1 new Pipeline from Salesforce containing any Opportunities that were in that Pipeline on Salesforce before the sync, now in HubSpot as Deals.
  • Salesforce: 1 Pipeline
    • No change, if you need existing Deals from HubSpot to appear here, you'll need to move them in HubSpot into a PIpeline that came from the Salesforce sync.

I hope this explanation is of some use! I know I've used the word "pipeline" a bunch here, so I understand if it's losing all meaning!

Best,

Al

AFortune31
Participant

SOLVE
Yes this was what I was looking for. Thank you.
0 Upvotes
Aleeson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey there- Thanks for engaging with the Community. Everything I'm going to run through can be found in this Knowledge Base article if you need a bit more detail.

The way the SF-HubSpot Opportunity-Deal sync is set up actually means that any existing pipelines in HubSpot won't propogate over to Salesforce. HubSpot will create a new set of Pipelines that correspond to your Salesforce Pipelines, but the opposite won't be true: We won't see a new set of Pipelines appear in Salesforce.

These new Pipelines in HubSpot will be the only set of Deal Records that will continually sync with Salesforce: If you want your existing Deals to sync with Salesforce as opportunities, you'd need to move any existing deals from their current pipeline into one of the newly-made Salesforce-syncing Pipelines. The opposite is also true: You can move a Deal out of a Salesforce syncing Pipeline to stop its data moving over to Salesforce.

Hope this helps! Leave me an @ below if you have any follow-up questions on this one.

All the best,

Al

0 Upvotes
AFortune31
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for your help! @Aleeson can you clarify if I only have one Salesforce pipeline setup but have multiple HubSpot pipelines setup, will any of these sync to that one?

0 Upvotes