Sales Integrations

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Salesforce Integration - Salesforce Users mapping to HubSpot Properties

SOLVE

What is the best way to eliminate this error "The HubSpot property type, enumeration, is not compatible with the Salesforce field type, reference This could cause errors during syncing."

I get it when I have Salesforce UserID properties come into HubSpot. In this case, I have a Company Owner that maps directly to HubSpot but I also have additional properties like "Account Manager", "BDR, etc. 

Thanks for the help, 

Adam

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @HubSpotMaster. That message is more of a warning than an error, and if your data integrity is intact, can be ignored.

HubSpot's data types don't match up 1:1 with Salesforce's. As a result, if your mapping isn't the exact same (like a picklist to a text field), the mapping will contain that warning. If your HubSpot picklist has values matching the IDs from the lookup in Salesforce, you won't need to take any additional action.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @HubSpotMaster. That message is more of a warning than an error, and if your data integrity is intact, can be ignored.

HubSpot's data types don't match up 1:1 with Salesforce's. As a result, if your mapping isn't the exact same (like a picklist to a text field), the mapping will contain that warning. If your HubSpot picklist has values matching the IDs from the lookup in Salesforce, you won't need to take any additional action.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes