Sales Integrations

candysecotner

Salesforce Inclusion List Error

SOLVE

Hello,

Today I must have resynced our Salesforce inclusion list which updated thousands of leads in Salesforce to have the lead initiated date of today, despite being years old. Is there a way to revert what I did?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @candysecotner. This is probably going to be a painful use case, but there may be some resolution available.

Have you been tracking the history of that field in Salesforce? If so, you could get the data you're looking for from a field history report. However, the backfill of existing data could be very nontrivial.

You may want to file a support case with HubSpot. I don't know if they'd be able to assist, but it's an avenue worth trying.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @candysecotner. This is probably going to be a painful use case, but there may be some resolution available.

Have you been tracking the history of that field in Salesforce? If so, you could get the data you're looking for from a field history report. However, the backfill of existing data could be very nontrivial.

You may want to file a support case with HubSpot. I don't know if they'd be able to assist, but it's an avenue worth trying.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.