Sales Integrations

TSweeten

Salesforce Automation Options

SOLVE

Hello, I have recently become the Hubspot admin for a new company and I’m having trouble with some of the questions that the sales team is presenting me.

The biggest thing that the sales team would like to do is have salesforce update automatically reflect in hubspot and I would like to know if this would be possible?

The things that they are looking for specifically are:
•Whenever they remove a salesperson from their team in salesforce, can they be automatically removed from workflows that they are apart of and would this lead to any problems with their leads/contacts?
•Is there a checklist of some sort that can be referenced whenever offboarding someone from the sales team on salesforce to ensure that the handoff to someone else on the team is done smoothly/ automatically ?

Any help or direction would be helpful. Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TSweeten ,

Not much idea of Salesforce but in workflows, I can say, if they remove a salesperson from a team (but not from the system) the leads then will be assigned to another salesperson if they are assigning leads/contacts on a team basis. But if you are assigning the leads to that salesperson (still in the system), it will be assigned to him, until and unless you remove them from the system. (Hope you got this). 

You might find many articles over the internet regarding the onboarding process: Salesforce Pre-Onboarding Checklist : (omaticsoftware.com)
6 Step Checklist for Running a Successful Onboarding Process for Sales (salesforcesearch.com)

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TSweeten ,

Not much idea of Salesforce but in workflows, I can say, if they remove a salesperson from a team (but not from the system) the leads then will be assigned to another salesperson if they are assigning leads/contacts on a team basis. But if you are assigning the leads to that salesperson (still in the system), it will be assigned to him, until and unless you remove them from the system. (Hope you got this). 

You might find many articles over the internet regarding the onboarding process: Salesforce Pre-Onboarding Checklist : (omaticsoftware.com)
6 Step Checklist for Running a Successful Onboarding Process for Sales (salesforcesearch.com)

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.