Sales Integrations

bsapot

Salesforce Activities Sync

SOLVE

We have Hubspot Sales Pro and Salesforce Enterprise integated with each other. We are migrating off of Salesforce and to Hubspot for CRM. I want to migrate or import all the activities from Salesforce into Hubspot. 

It seems like the default integration does not support this. It only syncs completed tasks. 

How can I import or migrate the other event types? I also want to migrate open tasks. I'm not seeing a way to do this via an import option or the API. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bsapot 

That's odd - I would have expect open tasks to come over no matter how old, but I could be wrong. 

You've tried a task import already I assume: Import Salesforce records ?

And confirmed that there are no sync errors affecting tasks? 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @bsapot 

The HubSpot Salesforce integration appears to be able to sync open tasks. I have tested this using my test system and it worked ok. I thought it might only work forward from the time that turn on task sync (i also had to resolve an error with task visibility for the integration user) but one that I created prior came over at the same time as one that I created after. 

Are you using the HubSpot integration? Do you have task sync turned on? And have you resolved any errors? And, finally, are you using standard task objects in Salesforce, without any heavy customisation? 

0 Upvotes
bsapot

SOLVE

We are using the hubspot integration, we have task sync turned on it does sync some tasks just not open tasks. We are using standard tasks with no customization. 

I'm looking for it to sync open tasks that are old, not ones that were created today or since we setup the integration (which was toda)

I will keep at it. 

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @bsapot 

That's odd - I would have expect open tasks to come over no matter how old, but I could be wrong. 

You've tried a task import already I assume: Import Salesforce records ?

And confirmed that there are no sync errors affecting tasks? 

0 Upvotes
bsapot

SOLVE

I'm getting closer to the acutal problem. You are right open tasks do import. We have a bunch of systems integrated with Salesforce such as outreach, intercom and autopilot that push events into Salesfoce. 

The record counts match on the import for calls tasks and emails. It looks like I'm missing a bunch of tasks from one of our other systems that I need to fix. I will mark this as resovled. Thanks for the help and testing things out. 

Record Count Totals.png